Ready-to-use robotics development kit
SentiBotics development kit is a ready-to-use robotic kit designed to provide a starting point for researchers and developers, who would like to focus on robot development. SentiBotics can be used as an educational platform at universities. The kit includes a mobile autonomous robot with a manipulator, ROS-based development kit and full source code of all algorithms used in the robot software.
The robotic hardware requires only simple assembly and setup to start using it. The robot is able to perform navigation in a common environment, recognizes 3D objects, can grasp them and manipulate with them. The development kit includes 3D models of the robot and a number of programming samples for the mentioned actions.
- Robot hardware is included with instructions to assemble and setup.
- Original proprietary algorithms for autonomous navigation, 3D object recognition and manipulation.
- Development kit is based on the open and versatile ROS (Robot Operating System) framework.
- Source code for the robotic algorithms is included.
- Robot hardware is based on the components available on the market and can be modified by customers.